What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $37 for one 60-minute simple facial ($75 value)
- $67 for one 90-minute full-body scrub and mud combo ($150 value)
- $37 for one hand and foot therapy treatment ($75 value)
- $75 for one facial with hand and foot therapy treatment ($150 value)
- $75 for one simple facial with hand and foot therapy treatment ($150 value)
- $112 for one simple facial with full-body scrub and mud combo and body treatment ($225 value)
- $180 one simple facial with full-body scrub and mud combo and body treatment and therapeutic massage ($355 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sea Grass Therapies
Within a tranquil, ocean-themed spa, licensed massage therapists Carol Parker and Gwen Buchanan and a team of professionals reduce stress with a variety of massage modalities and refreshing spa add-ons. They continuously build their knowledge in the spa industry regarding to massage and esthetics.. In addition to standard modalities such as Swedish, sports, and hot stone, they practices shiatsu finger-pressure massage and heat therapy. Each room is set-up with chromotherapy lighting and soft music to enhance the senses of the overall experiences not only for their regular clients but for their couples. The team of professionals continuously show community support by volunteering time at nursing homes for the elderly, donate services to athletic programs to raise needed funding, and miscellaneous charitable causes that range from health awareness to abuse or neglect.