All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13.30 for Admission for One Adult (Ages 13+) ($19 value)
- $10.50 for Admission for One Child (Ages 3-12) ($15 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Valid 7 days a week. Valid at Kansas City location only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sea Life Kansas City
Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium strives to send a clear message to its visitors: breed, rescue, protect. It achieves this through a passionate system of conservation that draws on decades of collective experience from its marine biologists.
- Size: The Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium includes 11 interactive zones with hundreds of different species ranging from rare to rescued.
- Eye Catcher: The Tropical Ocean Exhibit takes guests through an underwater ocean tunnel complete with shoals of fish flutter as well as sharks and sting rays.
- Permanent mainstay: When she was discovered wrapped up in fishing line in 2011, Gertrude, Sea Life's rescued Green Sea Turtle, was nursed back to health despite the permanent damage to her front flippers. Unable to safely return to the wild, she lives out her days at Sea Life Kansas City in the Tropical Ocean Exhibit.
- Don't Miss: The Interactive Rockpool Exhibit houses sea stars, urchins, slipper lobsters, and more, all of which visitors get the chance to reach in and touch.
- Special Exhibit: Sea Life's new exhibit Race to the Ocean gives visitors the opportunity to help baby sea turtles by finding turtle eggs, clearing the beach of trash, turning off beach lights in a completely digital experience.