Children can learn how to swim and improve their techniques under the watchful eye of skilled instructors
About This Deal
- Private lessons: A great option for new swimmers, fearful swimmers, or those who want individual, focused attention. Students will develop water safety and swimming skills and be able to try new things with the safety net of a trained and caring instructor.
- For swimmers 4 months up to adults
- Semi-Private lessons: Students are paired with another swimmer of similar age and swimming skills. They all learn cooperation and teamwork while playing games and practicing water safety.
- Designed for children 4 to 16 years old
- Parent-Tot lessons: Are perfect for children who just start their adventures in the water. Classes cover water exploration, breath control, and safety skills. It can also be a bonding experience for the parent and child.
- For swimmers up to 2.5 years old
Need To Know
About Sea Otter Swim Lessons
Sea Otter Swim School started as a backyard swim program and over thirty years has earned its reputation of excellence by focusing its attention on its students. Private and semi-private swimming lessons are offered to give each student individualized coaching to help them learn faster. Founders Paul and Rebecca Sassenrath both developed a passion to see children learn how to swim and have incorporated teaching methods that take a child's physical, mental and emotional characteristics into account. Their curriculum always begins with basic training, and it becomes modified depending on the student's strengths and weaknesses to tailor the lesson to what the student needs to practice.