When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a golf package for two, valid Monday–Friday (a $104 value)
- $69 for a golf package for two, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $114 value)
Valid for a single visit, each package includes:
- Unlimited golf for two, including cart rental
- Unlimited range balls for two
- Lunch for two with hot dogs, fries, and soft drinks
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Amid views of coastal dunes, the Morro Bay Estuary, and Morro Rock, golfers drive, pitch, and putt their way through the nine-hole executive course at Sea Pines Golf Resort. As native wildlife such as waterfowl dwell among the fairways, guests tee off for the afternoon or warm up on the driving range, two putting greens, or dedicated chipping area. Those who prefer to ride a well-trained horse rather than break a bucking golf cart can board their own equine friend at Sea Pines' stables and roam the 8,000-acre Montaña de Oro State Park. In addition, Sea Pines Golf Resort offers overnight stays for humans at The Lodge, whose spacious rooms overlook Morro Bay and the golf course's manicured landscape.