When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a golf package for two, valid Monday–Friday (a $104 value)
- $69 for a golf package for two, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $114 value)
- $109 for a golf package for four, valid Monday–Friday (a $208 value)
- $119 for a golf package for four, valid Saturday–Sunday (a $228 value)
For each person, the package includes:
- Unlimited golf with cart rental
- Unlimited range balls
- Lunch with hot dogs, fries, and soft drinks
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Amid views of coastal dunes, the Morro Bay Estuary, and Morro Rock, golfers drive, pitch, and putt their way through the nine-hole executive course at Sea Pines Golf Resort. As native wildlife such as waterfowl dwell among the fairways, guests tee off for the afternoon or warm up on the driving range, two putting greens, or dedicated chipping area. Those who prefer to ride a well-trained horse rather than break a bucking golf cart can board their own equine friend at Sea Pines' stables and roam the 8,000-acre Montaña de Oro State Park. In addition, Sea Pines Golf Resort offers overnight stays for humans at The Lodge, whose spacious rooms overlook Morro Bay and the golf course's manicured landscape.
94% of 16 customers recommend
“Great place! Great service!! Loved it!!”
“Great course. Excellent staff. Highly recommend for the casual golfer.”
“Lovely quaint resort. Very kind staff and a delicious restaurant. Nice golf course. Beautiful room. Great location.”