Interactive experience allows you to see, touch and feed over 1300 animals
What You'll Get
Visitors can walk through seven continents as they see, touch, and feed iguanas, sharks, stingrays, capybara, otters, a sloth and more.
- Birthday party includes:
- Admission for up to 10 or 20 guests (child or adult); birthday child and parents not included in the headcount
- 1 hour and 45 minutes in the party room
- A private encounter for the group with the animal of the birthday child’s choice; list of animals available for interaction will be provided the day of the party for the child to choose from
- VIP gift for the birthday child
- Goodie bags with souvenirs for each child attending the party
- Outside food and drink is allowed
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: 2-11 and 55+
- Free admission for children under 2
- Must be 10 or older to interact with a sloth, otherwise parental supervision is required
- All interactions should be reserved at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability, but can be requested in-store on day of visit
- Animal interactions allow participants to interact at a more personal level with the animals, take pictures, and feed the animals.
- Children under 10 may need to be accompanied by a supervising, paying adult
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for Sloth Interaction and Birthday Party. All interactions should be reserved at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability but can be requested in-store on day of the visit Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SeaQuest Forth Worth
SeaQuest takes visitors on a quest around the planet and into the depths of the sea, through the rainforest, desert, Caribbean and more. Featuring more than 300 species and 1,500 animals in interactive exhibits, SeaQuest Fort Worth gives you the opportunity to see, touch and feed iguanas, a giant Sulcata tortoise, walk into an aviary, feed a shark, pet a sloth, and so much more. Those looking for a more daring adventure, you can snorkel with stingrays, sharks and hundreds of tropical fish.