Adventure seekers can enjoy tours around the Keauhou Bay with a professional captain
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Captain Cook Express Snorkeling Tour
- Five-day advanced booking required for Captain Cook
- Duration of trip: 3 hours
- Departure location: Keauhou Bay, Kailua Kona, HI 96740
- Departure time: 12.45 p.m.
- Age restriction: must be 5 or older
- What’s included: tropical snacks, juice, and water
- Age ranges for the tickets:
- Child tickets are for ages 5–12
- Adult tickets are for anyone over 12
- Expectant mothers as well as individuals who experience regular back or neck pain are not eligible to participate in this activity
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: Kealakekua Bay
Need To Know
About Sea Quest Hawaii
Hawaii is known for its breathtaking scenery and wildlife. That's why, since 1987, Sea Quest Hawaii has been providing rafting and snorkeling tours on the South Kona Coast with a personal touch. With a range of tours to choose from, like daytime and nighttime snorkeling adventures, exploring sea caves and lava tubes, and whale spotting. Whatever it is that tourists are looking for, Sea Quest Hawaii has it covered.