What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for One Facial à la Carte ($105 value)
- $107 for Three Facials à la Carte ($315 value)
Choose from the following facials:
European facial (for men and women): The package begins with a skin cleansing and includes skin analysis, steaming, exfoliation, blackhead removal, and purifying mask. The treatment is followed by a face, neck, and shoulder massage to leave skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Sensitive hydrating facial: The treatment aims to reduce redness and inflammation. The facial includes a massage, dehydrating mask, and moisturizer designed for sensitive skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About C Sea Spa
Despite the name, C Sea Spa ventures far beyond aquatic-inspired offerings. Many, in fact, utilize cutting-edge technology, as is the case with microdermabrasion and laser hair-removal treatments and permanent-makeup applications. However, plenty of the spa services do employ natural elements.
- Signature facial: With the aid of GM Collins' organic products—formulated with nourishing ingredients such as vitamin C and thermal organic mud—this facial combats signs of aging.
- Hot- and cold-stone massage: The massage therapist applies pressure to sore muscles with cold or water-heated stones to penetrate deep into muscles, thereby reducing tension.
- Reflexology: Designed to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness, reflexology involves kneading reflex points on the feet to target stress, pain, and imbalances in the body.