All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 11, 2018
· May 16, 2018
· May 11, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $42 for one microdermabrasion treatment ($120 value)
- $106 for three microdermabrasion treatments ($360 value)
- $202 for six microdermabrasion treatments ($720 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About C Sea Spa
Despite the name, C Sea Spa ventures far beyond aquatic-inspired offerings. Many, in fact, utilize cutting-edge technology, as is the case with microdermabrasion and laser hair-removal treatments and permanent-makeup applications. However, plenty of the spa services do employ natural elements.
- Signature facial: With the aid of GM Collins' organic products—formulated with nourishing ingredients such as vitamin C and thermal organic mud—this facial combats signs of aging.
- Hot- and cold-stone massage: The massage therapist applies pressure to sore muscles with cold or water-heated stones to penetrate deep into muscles, thereby reducing tension.
- Reflexology: Designed to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness, reflexology involves kneading reflex points on the feet to target stress, pain, and imbalances in the body.