Guests explore, encounter, and discover all Monterey Bay has to offer, from whales and otters to Great White sharks and Sooty shearwaters.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- For specific dates needed please call 831-336-2244 prior to purchasing your groupon tickets to ensure your date is available. Please note this deal is available Monday-Friday.
- Pricing is for adult tickets. View merchant website for children prices.
- Departure location: Santa Cruz Harbor Harbor 425 Brommer St. Dock I
- Click here to view the schedule for Mid-Morning Safari
- Click here to view the schedule for Mid-Day Safari
- Notable sights may include but not limited to; Mola Molas, Great White Sharks, porpoise, turtles, dolphins, otters, whales, various sea birds as well as the SS Palo Alto, and the deserted towering cement plant of Davenport.
- What to bring: layered clothing, camera with extra batteries, sunglasses, hats, sunscreen, binoculars, seasickness precaution
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Online redemption only. Subject to weather. Pricing based off of adult tickets. Trips subject to cancellation/reschedule due to low participation and/or bad sea/fog conditions. For safety reasons, not valid for expectant mothers. Deal is valid Monday-Friday only. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sea Spirit Ocean Safari
Sea Spirit Ocean Safari's crew is passionate about the ocean, and since 1996 they have been sharing their love of nature through tours. They aim to cater to all tastes, offering options for families, ornithologists, eco tourists, and photographers. Each guest can go home with unforgettable memories of sea lions, dolphins, great white sharks and whales, all of which live in the largest feeding ground between the Baja California and the Alaskan panhandle.