Since humans are made mostly of water, and fish traditionally inhabit water, fish should naturally occur in the human body. Fix this gap in nature’s logic with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $79 for a nigiri and temaki sushi-making class for two ($160 value)
- $79 for a designer-sushi-making class for two ($160 value)
- $210 for an introductory maki-rolling party for six ($420 value)
- $120 for an introductory maki-rolling party for two on April 29 ($160 value)
- $120 for a sushi-master class for two on May 20 ($160 value)
During each class, chefs guide a minimum of six students through the fundamentals of sushi preparation and serving, overseeing participants as they construct complete rolls. Click here to see the class schedule.
Sea To You Sushi
Since 1982, Sea To You Sushi's deft chefs have traveled across the region doling out fresh, meticulously constructed sushi rolls at colleges, businesses, hotels, and country clubs. They cull an extensive supply of ingredients at their store, tapping into the well-stocked stash to guide nascent sushi-smiths through the art of constructing maki and nigiri rolls during Sushi School sessions.
The mobile gourmands also cater private parties, regaling revelers with custom menus and war stories about ferocious clumps of seaweed. Die-hard sushi fans can join Sea To You Sushi's C2U Sushi Club, which grants member discounts and special access to the company's facilities.