What You'll Get
Heating and cooling ducts are essential components of any home, ensuring a comfortable environment for residents and easy building access for everyday spies. Make sneaking around easier with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for an air-duct cleaning for the entire home, including all vents, one main duct, and one return (a $250 value)
$69 for the above air-duct cleaning for the entire home (a $250 value), plus a dryer-vent cleaning (a $119 value; a $369 total value)<p>
- Air duct cleaning includes:
- All supply vents (a $120 value)
- One return vent (a $15 value)
- One main line (an $85 value)
System analysis, mold inspection, and estimate for optional recommended services (a $50 value)<p>
- Air duct and dryer-vent cleaning includes all of the above, plus cleaning for one dryer vent ($119 value)<p>
- Air brushes and scrubs dislodge contaminants
- HEPA-filtered negative-airflow machines clear duct systems
- Remove years of dust, debris, and allergens <P>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seabreeze Air
Seabreeze Air devastates detritus in the home, making air more breathable and reducing airborne allergens with an arsenal of nontoxic products. The certified dust busters can evict air-sullying mold and dirt deposits, improve energy efficiency with furnace inspections and overhauls, or employ UV filters to ward off bacteria or mold. They can also stymie dangerous buildup in the chimney by hand brushing and vacuuming all smoke-channeling surfaces, leaving behind results that are more attractive to Santa than a gingerbread house stuffed with retirement funds.