Speedboats zip past famed Chicago landmarks along the lakefront and river; informative narration on city’s history and architecture
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: an architecture tour of downtown Chicago or a high-speed thrill ride
- A 75-minute river and lake architecture tour kicks off with a speedboat ride on the lakefront before passing through the locks and meandering through downtown and its opulent skyscrapers on the Chicago River.
- A 30-minute extreme thrill ride on the Seadog Extreme reaches speeds of up to 45 mph, thanks to two 1,400-horsepower engines, and moves through slaloms and 180- to 360-degree turns.
- Passengers must be at least 48” tall to ride and kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Click here to see a map of the tour routes.
- Departure time: Seadog Cruises runs multiple tours daily March–September, weather permitting. Click here to see the full schedule.
- Departure location: All tours depart from and return to Navy Pier.
- Online reservation required at least 24 hours in advance. Availability may be extremely limited on the following dates: May 24–27, July 1–5, August 15–18, and August 30–September 2.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Limit is 4 per purchaser, and no more than 8 can be redeemed in a single group reservation. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance, same day reservations will not be accepted to board the vessel. Without advance reservations, guests will be placed on the next available tour upon arrival; space on each tour is limited and is filled on a first-come, first served basis. Due to an increase in ticket demand, seating inventory may be severely limited during the following dates: 05/24 to 05/27, 07/01 to 07/05, 08/15 to 08/18 and 08/30 to 09/02. Not available on Specialty cruises. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Seadog Cruises
Since 1996, the staff at Seadog Cruises has welcomed explorers aboard sophisticated, open-air speedboats for city tours. Over the years, they’ve led more than two million sightseers through Baltimore and Chicago on cruises that elucidate city histories, paying special attention to landmarks such as Baltimore’s Naval Reserve Center and Chicago’s Tribune Tower. Their fleet of sea crafts uses low-sulfur diesel and a four-stroke engines that produce lower emissions than older models, allowing eco-conscious passengers to rest easy and fish to finally open their windows for some fresh water.