Speedboats zip past famed Chicago landmarks along the lakefront and river; informative narration on city’s history and architecture
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: an architecture tour of downtown Chicago or a high-speed thrill ride
- A 75-minute river and lake architecture tour kicks off with a speedboat ride on the lakefront before passing through the locks and meandering through downtown and its opulent skyscrapers on the Chicago River.
- A 30-minute extreme thrill ride on the Seadog Extreme reaches speeds of up to 45 mph, thanks to two 1,400-horsepower engines, and moves through slaloms and 180- to 360-degree turns.
- Passengers must be at least 48” tall to ride and kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Click here to see a map of the tour routes.
- Departure time: Seadog Cruises runs multiple tours daily March–September, weather permitting. Click here to see the full schedule.
- Departure location: All tours depart from and return to Navy Pier.
- Online reservation required at least 24 hours in advance. Availability may be extremely limited on the following dates: May 24–27, July 1–5, August 15–18, and August 30–September 2.
Need To Know
About Seadog Cruises
Since 1996, the staff at Seadog Cruises has welcomed explorers aboard sophisticated, open-air speedboats for city tours. Over the years, they’ve led more than two million sightseers through Baltimore and Chicago on cruises that elucidate city histories, paying special attention to landmarks such as Baltimore’s Naval Reserve Center and Chicago’s Tribune Tower. Their fleet of sea crafts uses low-sulfur diesel and a four-stroke engines that produce lower emissions than older models, allowing eco-conscious passengers to rest easy and fish to finally open their windows for some fresh water.