Clients can taste a variety of wines and use credit to purchase a bottle of their favorite one to take home
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: six wine tastes and $30 or $60 credit towards bottles of wine.
- Age restriction: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- There is no minimum value that needs to be spend on the wine bottles; prices of most bottles range between $22 and $35.
- Only 2 Groupon Vouchers per table
- Please let your server know that you have a Groupon upon being seated
- Gratuity not included
- Click here for web site
- Last taste starts 45 mins prior to close
About Seal Beach Winery
Michael Dawson's resume looks a little different than that of the average winemaker. He earned degrees in biochemistry and cell biology, and went on to complete his medical degree and work in radiology. But as any grape expert will tell you, viticulture is a scientific process—and Michael has proven himself more than up for the task. He draws on his technological background while bottling chardonnay, pinot noir, white Rhone varietals, and other boutique wines for Seal Beach Winery. While the Tech portion and comments are important, winemaking is also about a living and growing product, that is where the balancing of what nature and the vineyard offers to him in balance with the tech skills . Those unique quaffs are available to sample in the tasting room, which also stocks bottles ready for visitors to take home and politely refuse to share. Those who aren't sure which bottle to select can opt to join the Wine Club in which Seal Beach Winery does the choosing for you. Customers can also take home merchandise such as wine-themed gift baskets, aerators, and tasting trays.