What You'll Get
The best present a person can receive is love, but the second-best present is a new dog wrapped in money. Find the perfect gift with this Groupon.
$12 for a personalized deluxe Santa package (a $26.95 value plus included $2.50 shipping and handling; a total $29.45 value)
- Letter from Santa on gold parchment paper with a red wax seal
- Reindeer food to leave out on Christmas Eve
- Phone call from Santa
- Two videos from Santa Claus: “Night Before Christmas” and “You’ve Made Santa’s Nice List”
- Letter from Mrs. Claus with Santa’s favorite sugar-cookie recipe
- “Nice list” signed by Santa and Rudolph with an embossed seal
- Autographed picture from Santa Claus
- Packaged in red foil with a Santa Claus label, Santa’s Workshop sticker, and genuine North Pole postmark
Packages will begin to ship after November 20th, 2015.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Only valid for option selected. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Santa Claus is a busy man, which is why it's so rare to receive a letter from the man in red. Fortunately, the North Pole now boasts a high-speed internet connection. Through SealedbySanta.com, parents can arrange for their kids to receive not only a personalized letter from St. Nick, but also a video greeting and certified proof that they made the Nice List. There's even a deluxe Santa Evidence kit to serve as proof of the special visitor, including magical snow with big, jolly bootprints, the official Nice List map, and Santa's sleigh license.