What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $95 for a 10-minute coastal tour for one ($190 value)
- $130 for a 15-minute Whale Watching coastal tour for one ($250 value)
- $220 for a 45-minute Whale Watching coastal tour and coastal tour of Catalina Island for one, departing from and returning to Long Beach ($380 value)
- $260 for a 15-minute Whale Watching tour for two ($500 value)
- $440 for a 45-minute Whale Watching tour and coastal tour of Catalina Island for two, departing from and returning to Long Beach ($760 value)
- $480 for a 20-minute Whale Watching coastal tour for four ($960 value)
- $720 for a 50-minute Whale Watching tour and coastal tour of Catalina Island for four, departing from and returning to Long Beach ($1,500 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Reservation required. Extra fee for passengers weighing more than 220lbs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seaplanes of Los Angeles
He soars nimbly through the air; he skims the surface of the water; finally, he lands on the ocean itself. Michael Steel—owner of Seaplanes of Los Angeles and a known human, not a marine bird—has been doing this for more than thirty years. His Helio Courier whisks Californians on air-and-water tours of the state's rugged scenery. On Whale Watching excursions, passengers snap shots of the annual gray whale migration off the coast of Los Angeles. On other trips, guests enjoy a Seaplane flight paired with a gourmet dinner, or guided kayak tours for an even closer look at the gentle waves.