SeaQuest takes you on a journey around the planet where you can see, touch and feed more than 1200 animals
What You'll Get
When you’re roaming in the Amazon, walking through the desert, making your way through China, and enjoying tropical waters and temperatures, you might be wondering when you left the state! SeaQuest is the ultimate petting zoo aquarium feeding experience that takes you around the planet, as you can see, touch and feed hundreds of animals
- Birthday party includes:
- Admission for up to 10 guests depending on the option purchased (child or adult); Anyone with an annual passport to SeaQuest will not be included in the headcount and will additionally receive 10% off in the gift shop during the birthday party.
- 1 hour and 45 minutes in the party room
- A private encounter for the group with the animal of the birthday child’s choice; list of animals available for interaction will be provided the day of the party for the child to choose from
- VIP gift for the birthday child
- Goodie bags with souvenirs for each child attending the party
- Outside food and drink is allowed
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: 2-11 and 55+
- Free admission for children under 2
- Must be 10 or older to interact with a sloth, otherwise parental supervision is required
- All interactions should be reserved at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability, please call 208-395-0007 to check availability
- Animal interactions allow participants to interact at a more personal level with the animals, take pictures, and feed the animals.
- Children under 10 may need to be accompanied by a supervising, paying adult
- All interactions allowed - same family group only.
- Birthday Parties: 10 individuals max
- Field Trips: 10 individuals max (including chaperones)
The Fine Print
SeaQuest takes you on a journey through five continents of the planet where you can see, touch and feed more hundreds of animals. Hands on encounters let you connect with iguanas, sharks, stingrays, and even a giant pacific octopus! You can also meet many birds, reptiles, and soft and furry mammals, along with thousands of other creatures along the way. Anyone in search of a more daring experience can enjoy walk-in aviaries or snorkeling in the tropical waters filled with reef sharks, stingrays and tropical fish. SeaQuest is also an ideal venue for school field trips, birthday parties, and private events.