See, touch, feed hundreds of animals from the rain forest, deserts, and seas
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Visitors can walk through themed exhibits where they can connect with the animals through various hands-on encounters such as feeding sharks, stingrays, capybara, tortoises, exotic birds species, and other creatures. Anyone in search of a more daring experience can enjoy walk-in aviaries or snorkeling in the swim tank filled with reef sharks and hundreds of tropical fish.
Free admission for children under two
- Birthday party includes:
- Admission for each guest (child or adult); birthday child and parents not included in the headcount
- 1 hour and 45 minutes in the party room
- A private encounter for the group with the animal of the birthday child’s choice; list of animals available for interaction will be provided the day of the party for the child to choose from
- VIP gift for the birthday child
- Goodie bags with souvenirs for each child attending the party
Outside food and drink is allowed
- During Snorkel with Stingrays, participants experience snorkeling adventure with different species of stingrays, coastal sharks, and tropical fish
What to bring? swimsuit and a towel
- Otter Interaction allows guests to meet, feed, and directly interact with the animals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for Interaction Packages. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium
Just a short ride from the Las Vegas Strip, SeaQuest Las Vegas immerses visitors into the ultimate, interactive animal experience. Seaquest features more than 1,500 animals in interactive exhibits, allowing guests to touch and feed everything from an iguana to a giant Sulcata tortoise. Guests seeking more adventure can snorkel with stingrays and sharks, play with coatimundi, get a special interaction with the otters, and so much more.