Experience the rainforest, desert, and depths of the seas as you see touch and feed animals along the way.
What You'll Get
- Annual Passport includes:
- Admission to all locations valid for 365 days
- Discounts on summer camps, birthday parties, group events, gift shop items, and more
- Access to special events
- Birthday party includes:
- Admission for each guest (child or adult); birthday child and parents not included in the headcount
- 1 hour and 45 minutes in the party room
- Private encounter for the group with the animal of the birthday child’s choice; list of animals available for interaction will be provided on the day of the party
- VIP gift for the birthday child
- Goodie bags with souvenirs for each child attending the party
- Outside food and drink allowed
- Snorkel experience includes a 30-minute snorkeling adventure with different species of stingrays, coastal sharks, and tropical fish, see details.
- Must book at least 24 hours in advance by calling the facility
For snorkel experience bring a swimsuit and towel
- Visitors can walk through themed exhibits and connect with animals through various hands-on encounters such as feeding sharks, stingrays, capybara, tortoises, exotic birds, and other creatures. Anyone in search of a more daring experience can enjoy walk-in aviaries or a snorkel experience in the swim tank filled with reef sharks and hundreds of tropical fish.
- Free admission for children under 2
- Please note this is a “pre-open sale” the location will open in November. Snorkels and Birthday Parties can be booked starting January 1, 2020
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Passport can be used at any SeaQuest location and its full-year of use begins from the opening date. Redeem on locations upon opening. Birthday parties and Snorkel Experience need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SeaQuest Woodbridge
SeaQuest takes you on a journey through five continents of the planet where you can see, touch and feed more hundreds of animals. Hands on encounters let you connect with iguanas, sharks, stingrays, and even a giant pacific octopus! You can also meet many birds, reptiles, and soft and furry mammals, along with thousands of other creatures along the way. Anyone in search of a more daring experience can enjoy walk-in aviaries or snorkeling in the tropical waters filled with reef sharks, stingrays and tropical fish. SeaQuest is also an ideal venue for school field trips, birthday parties, and private events.