What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- Conventional oil change ($29.99 value)
- Synthetic blend oil change ($49.99 value)
- Full-synthetic oil change ($69.99 value)
All services include the following:
- Up to 5 quarts of Valvoline oil
- New Purolator oil filter (additional charges for premium filters apply)
- Lubrication of the chassis, if necessary
- Complimentary top-off of power steering and windshield-washer fluid
- Complimentary multi-point inspection that includes visual check of brakes, brake-fluid level, air filter, wiper blades, belts, tires, shocks, and struts
- Customers receive 10% off additional services when you redeem the oil change. Excluding tires and batteries.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must book through Online Sears Scheduler. Subject to Availability. Valid only at listed locations. $4 disposal fee & shop fee not included. 10% off additional services during the time of your Groupon redemption visit (code: 48095). Additional fee for over 5 quarts and premium oil filters. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for Groupon promo codes or other discounts.
About Sears Auto Center
Sears Auto Center has been servicing vehicles since its first location opened in Chicago in 1931. The award-winning center's staff experts take pride in providing customers with the parts and services they need. That begins with complimentary Performance Snapshots, which are thorough evaluations designed to increase vehicles' lifespans and performance. Other free services include steering and suspension evaluations and wheel-alignment checks. Along with these complimentary offerings, Sears Auto Center provides patrons with comprehensive car care, including tuneups, oil changes, tire repair, and vehicle-maintenance packages. And if your battery's warning light is on? Don't worry—experts can perform a thorough check looking for leaks and corrosion or just to see if it needs to be replaced.