Let the techs at Sears Auto Center inspect your vehicle from top to tail, replacing oil, inflating tires, checking batteries, and more
What You'll Get
- $16.99 for a conventional Valvoline oil change ($29.99 value)
- $34.99 for a full MaxLife high-mileage oil change ($49.99 value)
- $44.99 for a full SynPower synthetic oil change ($69.99 value)
Valid at numerous locations.
All services include the following:
- Up to 5 quarts of oil
- New oil filter ($3.49 value)
- Lubrication of the chassis, if necessary
- Complimentary top-off of power steering and windshield washer fluids
- Complimentary tire inflation to recommended PSI
- Complimentary multi-point inspection that includes visual check of brakes, brake fluid level, air filter, wiper blades, belts, tires, shocks, and struts
View Sears Auto Center’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must book through Online Sears Scheduler. Subject to Availability. Valid only at listed locations. Disposal fee & shop fee not included. Additional fee for over 5 quarts and premium oil filters. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sears Auto Center
Sears Auto Center has been servicing vehicles since its first location opened in Chicago in 1931. The award-winning center's staff experts take pride in providing customers with the parts and services they need. That begins with complimentary Performance Snapshots, which are thorough evaluations designed to increase vehicles' lifespans and performance. Other free services include steering and suspension evaluations and wheel-alignment checks. Along with these complimentary offerings, Sears Auto Center provides patrons with comprehensive car care, including tuneups, oil changes, tire repair, and vehicle-maintenance packages. And if your battery's warning light is on? Don't worry—experts can perform a thorough check looking for leaks and corrosion or just to see if it needs to be replaced.