Technician uses professional equipment to thoroughly clean carpets
What You'll Get
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 30 miles of zip code 15215
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Deluxe carpet cleaning includes carpet cleaning for 3 rooms and carpet deodorizer (5-star approved by the American Per Association)
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 15215. Appointment required. Extra charge may apply for pet stain removal or excessively soiled carpeting. Valid for three or five rooms up to 250 sq ft each. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per household. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sears Carpet Cleaning
When a Sears Carpet Cleaning team visits a home, they roll up in a service truck armed with cleaning devices specially engineered to clean everything from dirty carpets to dusty air vents.
- Carpets: Following a heated deep-cleaning fiber rinse, which loosens particles of debris, techs remove dirt and allergens with a high-powered extraction, followed by a pH-balancing fiber rinse that helps rid carpets of the cleaning solution and any leftover dirt.
- Vents: Specialized brushes wash away built up dust from air and dryer vents, aiming to improve HVAC systems' efficiency while reducing allergens like mold and mildew.
- Safety: All solutions used by the friendly service techs are pet- and kid-friendly.