What You Get
$69 for a meal for two ($81.85 value)
- One shared starter or two small soups (up to $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to $30.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to $6.95 value)
See the full menu of classic American fare, from San Francisco cioppino and gourmet burgers to pan-roasted sea bass and flame-grilled angus steak.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Sears Fine Food
A Zagat-rated Powell Street restaurant, Sears Fine Food is steeped in San Francisco history. In the years after it opened in 1938, the spot steadily built a reputation for the Swedish pancakes one of the co-founders made following a recipe from his wife's family. The institution has changed hands a few times in the years since, but has never lost touch with its colorful past; diners can still indulge in classic San Francisco cuisine, including cioppino, flame-grilled steaks, and stacks of miniature Swedish pancakes. And despite extensive renovations, the ambience also echoes the past; 1920s stoves, vintage blenders, and other nostalgic decor lines the dining room.
In the Press
- SF Weekly: "I was thrilled by the new/old Sears. It was more than just breakfast; it was a party."
- Marin Magazine "The dinner menu at Sears Fine Food spotlights some of the finest, freshest local fish and shellfish, as well as home-style cuisine."
- SFGate: "Sears is unquestionably a San Francisco institution. . . Among must-visit spots, it ranks close to the Golden Gate Bridge and Coit Tower."
What some people are buzzing about: