What You'll Get
- $29 for Garage Door Tune-Up with Safety Inspection ($69 value)
- Lubricate all hinges, bearings, springs, and opener rail
- Check and adjust spring tension to balance door properly
- Check and adjust tracks for perfect spacing
- Check all hinges and tighten where needed
- Check lift cables for wear
- Check and adjust safety pressures of opener to make sure it reverses on contact
- Check and adjust infrared sensors for proper alignment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 87061. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid for one garage door. Valid in the following counties: Sacramento, El Dorado, Place, Yolo, Solano, Contract Costa, Marin, Sonoma, San Francisco & San Mateo County. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sears Garage Door
From cars to lawn mowers to sports equipment, garages hold a lot of valuables. Plus, they're often attached to the house, making it especially important that the garage stays securely shut. Sears Garage Door helps homeowners with this task through garage-door repairs, replacements, and installations. Here's a closer look at its offerings:
Repairs: Technicians can repair a wide variety of garage doors, replacing broken springs or openers, adjusting garage-door tracks, and tightening loose hinges. Same-day and emergency repairs help keep garages secure.
New doors: Free in-home estimates help homeowners determine the style of their new or replacement garage door. These include traditional steel doors in a variety of colors and carriage-house-style doors that resemble those found on 19th-century estates.
Smartphone-enabled garage-door openers: Some of Sears's Craftsman garage-door openers let homeowners monitor and operate their garage door from anywhere using their smartphone or a computer. This opener is particularly great for those who constantly worry that they left the garage open.