Professional garage technicians replace broken springs, rollers, cables, hinges, sensors and weather seals to ensure proper performance
About This Deal
- $29 for Garage Door Tune-Up with Safety Inspection ($69 value)
- Lubricate all hinges, bearings, springs, and opener rail
- Check and adjust spring tension to balance door properly
- Check and adjust tracks for perfect spacing
- Check all hinges and tighten where needed
- Check lift cables for wear
- Check and adjust safety pressures of opener to make sure it reverses on contact
- Check and adjust infrared sensors for proper alignment
About Sears Garage Door
From cars to lawn mowers to sports equipment, garages hold a lot of valuables. Plus, they're often attached to the house, making it especially important that the garage stays securely shut. Sears Garage Door helps homeowners with this task through garage-door repairs, replacements, and installations. Here's a closer look at its offerings:
Repairs: Technicians can repair a wide variety of garage doors, replacing broken springs or openers, adjusting garage-door tracks, and tightening loose hinges. Same-day and emergency repairs help keep garages secure.
New doors: Free in-home estimates help homeowners determine the style of their new or replacement garage door. These include traditional steel doors in a variety of colors and carriage-house-style doors that resemble those found on 19th-century estates.
Smartphone-enabled garage-door openers: Some of Sears's Craftsman garage-door openers let homeowners monitor and operate their garage door from anywhere using their smartphone or a computer. This opener is particularly great for those who constantly worry that they left the garage open.