$39 for a garage-door tune-up with a 20-point inspection ($134.95 value)
- Check and adjust the torque and travel settings on the garage-door opener
- Lubricate springs, rollers, door hinges, and bearings
- Clean and check the safety eyes
- Evaluate the condition of the bottom, top, and side seals
- Includes 20 minutes of labor (tune-ups normally take 15-20 minutes)
$79 for a garage-door tune-up with roller replacement ($209.95 value)
- Includes 30 minutes of labor (tune-ups with roller replacement normally take 20-30 minutes)
- In addition to the tune-up and inspection services listed above, technicians replace the old roller with one complete set of up to 10 ball-bearing nylon rollers.
Standard labor rates apply for any additional work needed past the included time.
Sears Garage Doors
The experts at Sears Garage Doors install, inspect, and repair almost all of the 300 independent parts of each electronic garage door. In addition to a selection of panels and hardware, they soup up homes with safety features such as pinch protection and steel-end hinges.