All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 1, 2018
· Reviewed January 22, 2018
· Reviewed December 7, 2017
What You'll Get
$75 for a garage-door tune-up with a 20-point inspection ($159 value)
- Check and adjust the torque and travel settings on the garage-door opener
- Lubricate springs, rollers, door hinges, and bearings
- Clean and check the safety eyes
- Evaluate the condition of the bottom, top, and side seals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 64116. Extra fee of $ 25 outside service area. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Valid only for 1 and 2 car garages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sears Garage Doors
The experts at Sears Garage Doors install, inspect, and repair almost all of the 300 independent parts of each electronic garage door. In addition to a selection of panels and hardware, they soup up homes with safety features such as pinch protection and steel-end hinges.