What You'll Get
Choose between two options
- $49 for garage door tune-up with safety inspection ($99 value)
- $125 for garage door tune-up with safety inspection and roller replacement ($254 value)
Included with tune-up and inspection:
- Lubrication of all hinges, bearings, springs, and opener rail
- Inspection and adjustment of spring tension to balance door properly
- Inspection and adjustment of tracks for optimal spacing
- Inspection of and tightening of hinges
- Inspection of lift cables
- Inspection and adjustment of opener safety pressure
- Inspection and adjustment of infrared sensors for proper alignment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 45236. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for one garage door only. Valid for up to 10 short stem rollers. Valid for most standard doors; extra fee for taller doors that require more than 10 rollers or special custom doors that require long stem rollers. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sears Garage Doors
The experts at Sears Garage Doors install, inspect, and repair almost all of the 300 independent parts of each electronic garage door. In addition to a selection of panels and hardware, they soup up homes with safety features such as pinch protection and steel-end hinges.