Choose from Four Options
- $11 for $20 worth of international lunch cuisine for two
- $22 for $40 worth of international lunch cuisine for four
- $34 for a three-course international dinner for two (up to $68 value)
- $68 for a three-course international dinner for four (up to $136 value)
The three-course dinner includes the following:
- One appetizer per two people
- One entrée per person
- One dessert per two people
Click to see the menu.
Seas and Savannah's International Kitchen
Before getting married, Alooma and Erick Tete made one of their biggest decisions as a couple. Instead of having an elaborate wedding, they decided to pool their resources and open a restaurant where Erick could draw on his years of experience as a chef in Europe to helm the kitchen. The result is Seas and Savannah's International Kitchen, where Erick's eclectic menu fuses East-African cuisine with European and Southern influences. Alooma often greets visitors at the door before they're seated at tables draped in white linen for meals of stewed beef, shrimp in coconut-curry sauce, or fried chicken and crab legs.
62% of 13 customers recommend
“Nice quiet atmosphere. Great southern hospitality. Food is great!”
“Excellent food and service!!”