All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 21, 2018
· May 2, 2018
· April 8, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $60 for 60-minute massage of choice (Swedish, deep tissue, relaxation, or bodywork) ($70 value)
- $119 for 60-minute couple’s massage of choice (relaxation, bodywork, Swedish, deep-tissue, or reflexology) ($140 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Season Day Spa
A member of the National Association of Massage Therapists as well as a certified member of the National Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, Season Day Spa invites visitors to unwind with its selection of bodywork options, which include:
- Swedish: Swedish massage helps relieve muscle tension and stimulate blood flow, thereby energizing the body and soothing the mind during a single relaxing session. Therapists start with smooth, gliding strokes and follow that squeezing, rolling, or kneading gestures. They then use deep, circular motions followed by a rapid cadence of percussive taps performed with cupped hands, fingers, or the edge of the hand.
- Deep-tissue: Deep-tissue massage aims to warm up the fascia and release accumulated toxins using slow, deliberate strokes, applying pressure to penetrate beyond superficial muscle layers. Although the intensity can produce some discomfort, deep-tissue massage should still be relaxing.
- Relaxation: A gentle variation on Swedish massages, relaxation massages use smooth, gliding strokes to gently knead away aches and pains while promoting relaxation and comfort.