Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savory blots with today’s Groupon to Seasons Harvest. This Groupon is redeemable Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. and on Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the South Bend Farmers’ Market. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get one of the following gift baskets (up to a $35 value):
- Legend Specific BBQ set (a $35 value)
- Solutions Condiments 5-Piece gift set (a $30 value)
- Some Like it Hot gift set (a $30 value)
- Times Remembered Favorites dessert set (a $35 value)
- Times Remembered Chocolate Lovers dessert set (a $35 value)<p>
- For $22, you get one of the following Seasons Harvest gift boxes (up to a $45 value):
- Legend BBQ Sauce Wooden Crate gift set 1 (a $40 value)
- Legend BBQ Sauce Wooden Crate gift set 2 (a $40 value)
- Temptation Classic Pasta Sauce gift set (a $45 value)
- Four Pounds of Happiness Dessert gift set (a $45 value)
- Hot Hot Time gift set (a $40 value)
Seasons Harvest culinary artisans craft gourmet sauces, condiments, and dessert toppings from family-heirloom recipes to crown meals with flavors free of chemicals or additives. Regional barbecue sauces map American cookout styles, from tangy and hot gravy ideal for spit-roasting to comforting sauces stewed with brown sugar and passages from Chicken Soup for the Soul. Specialty condiments, such as celery relish or spicy tomato ketchup, elevate sandwiches, omelets, and roasts with rich spreads, and hot sauces distill the tingle of aged red cayenne peppers into zesty drops. Pop open a jar of pasta sauce to smother warm penne or to arm extras during the food fight at the end of Romeo and Juliet. Dessert toppings kick up ice cream with drizzles of spiked butterscotch and infuse fruit flavors into pancakes and yogurt.
After observing a lack of local, all-natural gourmet food products, Seasons Harvest took inspiration from the fresh tastes found at local farms and created a line of flavorful sauces and salsas made without preservatives or water filler. Popular products include hearty pasta sauces, medium-heat salsas, dessert toppings, and "salad enlighteners," which add zest to salads without heavy oils.