All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 Value Towards Food for Two or More (Valid Monday-Thursday)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid during peak hours: 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any existing specials or discounts. Must use promotional value before tax in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seasons Kitchen USA
Herbs and spices imported form Malaysia season fresh vegetables and local meats at Seasons Kitchen USA, where authentic Malaysian Chinese food is abundant. That fact is evident with a mere glance at the menu's signature dishes.
- Pork char siu: Sometimes referred to as Chinese barbecue pork, this entree sees chefs marinating pork belly, then plating the tender, juicy bites beside aromatic jasmine rice and bok choy.
- Hainan chicken: Adapted from early Chinese immigrants from the Hainan province, this meal—made with steamed chicken, bok choy, and house ginger dipping sauce—is considered one of the national dishes of Singapore.
- Roasted chicken: Chefs expertly marinate and roast chicken in this Malaysian-influenced entree that's tossed with egg noodles and served beside leafy bok choy.
- Crispy skin roast pork: Succulent roasted pork belly and its crispy skin are the centerpiece of this signature dish served with egg noodles and bok choy in a savory broth.