What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for $30 worth of dinner for two or more
- $35 for $60 worth of dinner for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dinner only. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sea Spice
"If you build it, they will come." That may be a line from Field of Dreams, but it's also the idea behind Sea Spice. The Sleepy Hollow spot was opened in 2015.
The staff wants to fulfill that need with Sea Spice's diverse menu of authentic Thai cuisine, which ranges from bite-sized golden curry puffs to the enormous Tiger Cry platter with grilled steak and papaya salad. Read on to learn about a few of the restaurant's other signature dishes.
- Soup: A staple of Thai cuisine, spicy tom yum soup features rice noodles, shrimp, bean sprouts, and plenty of Thai seasoning.
- Salad: A refreshing blend of papaya, long beans, tomatoes, fried shrimp, and peanuts make up the papaya salad, which features a chili-lime dressing.
- Curry: Potatoes, onions, and roasted peanuts are doused in a rich, coconut-based massaman curry sauce for a mild curry dish.
- Seafood: Sea Spice On The Beach makes for a healthy entree with its combination of herbs and seafood in a spicy lime dressing.