- $15 for a ticket to your choice of four architectural walking tours held on Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays from The Seattle Architecture Foundation
- Choose from four distinct tours: Architecture 101, Art Deco, Greatest Hits, and Design Details
- Gain a new understanding for Seattle’s architecture
- Learn the social and historical influences that build a structure
- Perfect educational adventure for families
- All tours last two hours and depart from the Rainier Square Atrium
- Call or e-mail to make required reservation.
Seattle Architecture Foundation
While it’s impossible to know what Seattle’s skyline will look like in the future, the Seattle Architecture Foundation hopes that citizens at least have some input and interest in the developments. To do this, the organization arranges a slew of architecture- and design-related walking tours, lectures, youth workshops, and volunteer opportunities throughout the city. Ideally, the activities help people become more informed and enthusiastic about great design and more willing to become involved when the city finally launches into space.
Central Business District
1333 Fifth Ave.
Seattle, Washington 98101Get Directions