Regular chiropractic checkups help ensure good posture, as does standing with your back to someone who keeps poking your spine and whispering, “I’m the posture police.” Feel less manipulated with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a chiropractic package (up to a $295 total value)
- Chiropractic exam (a $140 value)
- X-rays, if deemed necessary (a $75 value)
- One 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage (an $80 value)
- One chiropractic adjustment (a $50 value)
- One session of chiropractic laser therapy (a $60 value)
$99 for the above package with three massages (up to a $455 value)
Seattle Physical Medicine
At Seattle Physical Medicine, Dr. Kyle Bergquist and licensed massage therapist Kevin Vandenbosch help patients attain optimal structural health so that the nervous system can communicate unimpeded with the entire body. Working with clients from track and field athletes to stressed-out students, the staff uses treatments such as massage and progressive rehabilitation. This regimen has helped relieve patients of pain such as headaches and backaches, and even issues such as overactive bladder, heartburn, and night terrors.