Trained technicians provide air-duct cleaning services to improve indoor air quality as well as reduce health and fire hazards
About This Deal
- Service area: 80 miles of zip code 80010
- Technicians remove dust, debris, lint, and hazardous materials from air ducts using a powerful vacuum to ensure proper airflow and reduce the risk of fires.
- What’s included:
- Unlimited vents
- One return vent
- One main duct (inspection only)
- Furnace check-up
- Up to 6 feet of the dryer vent
The duct portion of the package is just an inspection (which means there is no real value/price associated with it). If the air duct needs cleaning as well, then the customer will need to pay out of pocket for that.
- The package is for dryer vent cleaning and includes a full inspection, lubrication (if needed), pilot/gas pressure evaluation, and filter replacements, and a written assessment (not mandatory if the customer does not want it).
- Full inspection: The technician checks all of the working parts of your furnace and duct system, and identifies any concerns or signs of excessive wear.
- Lubrication: The technician lubricates mechanical equipment to prevent friction between operating parts.
- Pilot and gas pressure evaluation: The technician adjusts the pilot and gas pressure as needed to return them to manufacturer specifications.
- Filter replacement: Changing the filter every 3 months can improve your furnace’s efficiency and prevent operational complications.
- Written assessment: Some companies may provide a written analysis of the furnace’s condition, along with suggestions for maintenance and lowering energy costs.
Need To Know
About Seattle Clean Air
Locally-owned and operated in Aurora, CO, Seattle Clean Air offer a wide selection of home services including air-duct and vent check-up, carpet cleaning, or pet stain removal. Professionals inspect patrons' houses to ensure safety and prevent unnecessary hazards. Homeowners can unwind and relax because the experienced team from Seattle Clean Air got this.