Technicians use an efficient dry-cleaning system to remove dirt, grime, pet stains, and allergens from carpets and upholstery
About This Deal
- Dry cleaning
- Service radius: Valid only within 80 miles of zip code 80210.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Upholstery package includes professional upholstery cleaning for one sofa.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About Seattle Clean Air
After over 10 years in the business, Seattle Clean Air knows HVAC systems inside out. This family-owned and operated company prides itself on professionalism, attention to detail, and outstanding results. The qualified team of certified technicians brings their experience and know-how with them on every job, helping keep the house's essential systems, such as chimneys, air ducts, and dryer vents, up to snuff in each household they visit. And once tuned-up to maximum performance, the systems can also provide substantial savings in the household budget.