- $39 for a 2.5-hour Pike Place Market Tour through Seattle Food Tours
- Introduces you to Vital Tea Leaf, DeLaurenti Specialty Food & Wine, Bottega Italiana, Pike Place Chowder, The Pink Door, and more
- Tons of food samples
- Knowledgeable, experienced guides
- Small tour sizes
- Tour runs daily
- Reservations required.
- Tax not included.
CityVoter listed Seattle Food Tours' excursions some of the top food tours in the city. Five Citysearchers and four Yelpers give Seattle Food Tours five-star averages. TripAdvisors give them five perfect owl eyes, and they're currently ranked third on the list of top Seattle attractions:
- I was excited for the tour to show me some fun places to eat in the Belltown area. What I didn't expect was that I would leave the tour with a greater knowledge of Seattle's & Belltown's history. I consider that a bonus. – smyterson, TripAdvisor
- The tour had a great combination of food and a good variety. – j3ab, TripAdvisor
- They have the most informative food tour, the guides are well trained, knowledgeable and very personable. – delby, CityVoter
Seattle Food Tours
As the founder of Seattle Food Tours, Michael Rogers couldn't have started a more perfect business for himself: as a former chef and frequent traveler, he appreciates the feeling of discovering new places. He's surrounded himself with a team of similarly knowledgeable tour guides, including a professional baker, a wine tasting expert, and an international tour guide.
Given the group's impressive backgrounds, it's not surprising that they operate top-notch excursions. They lead the curious through Pike Place Market, and even though it's one of the most visited culinary destinations in the country, their trip grants access to five spots not featured on any other market tour. Each outing can be amended for vegetarians or those with fork allergies, or reserved for private groups.