An upset planet will inevitably turn to bratty acts of defiance, such as orbiting backward or petulantly running away to other solar systems. Today's Groupon keeps Earth happy so that it doesn't elope with Jupiter while we're asleep: you get a ride in the eco-friendly Seattle Green Limo. Purchase one of the following Groupons:
- $52 for a single pass to a five-hour wine tour in a vegetable-powered luxury vehicle (a $109 value, including fuel surcharge)
- $35 for $70 worth of eco-friendly airport transportation (value can also be applied to 10% fuel surcharge)
Seattle Green Limo lays claim as the Emerald City's first eco-friendly chauffeur service, and its vegetable-powered fleet of luxury vehicles ferries Earth-enamored citizens to and from their desired destinations. Seattle Green Limo's fuel reduces CO2 emissions by more than 80% and is as biodegradable and edible as sugar, making it safer to imbibe than most energy drinks. And unlike traditional limousines, the seats in Seattle Green Limos are not upholstered in panda.
Free of gas-guzzling guilt, you'll get to spend a fun, scenic day in the country guzzling your own gas during a five-hour customized Woodinville wine country tour. The customizable chauffeured tour will leave Seattle around 11:30 a.m. and will include stops at an eclectic mix of your choice of area wineries, such as the larger fermenteers of Chateau Ste. Michelle, along with a sophisticated blend of boutique outfits (possible tasting fees at each vineyard). The tour will end around 4:30 p.m. or later (depending on traffic), and, per your request (and $20 extra), you may choose to be dropped off at a local restaurant for a wine-absorbing meal, and then returned to your hotel or other pick-up point afterward. Each Groupon for this option is good for one person; you may purchase multiple for others to join you.
Frequent fliers and romantic-comedy heroes whose true loves are boarding their flight can indulge instead in Seattle Green Limo's airport-transportation service. This Groupon gets you $70 which can be used toward a one-way luxury ride to or from the terminal of your choice at SeaTac Airport – check prices online and enter your ZIP code for fare information, which varies based on chosen vehicle and destination (additional charges apply for services over $70). Call ahead to reserve airport transportation or a tour with Seattle Green Limo.
Pick-ups for wine tours are available from downtown Seattle and Bellevue hotels and many Park N Ride locations; other locations may incur extra fees. Pick-ups for airport transportation can be made anywhere. Pick-ups made at SeaTac are subject to a $5 Port of Seattle fee. Not valid on certain holidays, St. Nick's, or Passport Sunday. Must be 21+ for wine tour.
- Was just in Seattle on business.. and must say this is the way to get around! The driver was super nice, the car was nicely kept and was on time. – Indira S., Yelp
- Professional from top to bottom and so much better for the planet. – kissthefroglady, Google Maps
- A Very special experience for a very special friend. I cannot be more thankful for the ease of booking, pickup/drop-off, and overall customer care experience we received. – B. Haynes, Testimonial