A film is the result of hundreds of people working together, from the director overseeing it all to the guy who insults the actors so they can cry realistically. Witness movie magic with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a one-year Enthusiast membership (up to a $55 value)
- Up to half off tickets to all SIFF Cinema movies
- Early-bird discounts on film festival passes
- Punch card for five small popcorns
- Three issues of Seattle Metropolitan magazine<p>
$59 for a one-year Benefactor membership (a $125 value)<p>
- The same ticket discounts, early-bird benefits, and popcorn punch card offered in the Enthusiast membership
- Two free tickets to a SIFF Cinema screening
- Two free tickets to a festival screening
- Priority invitations to free screenings
- One festival catalog with recognition inside
- Full-year subscription to Seattle Metropolitan magazine<p>
Though this Groupon may not be used to renew a current level of membership, current Enthusiast members may purchase the Benefactor membership option to upgrade.
The SIFF team scours the globe in search of extraordinary films. Their mission is to bring the community—and the world—together through quality international showings, and they host premieres, classic films, and revivals at the SIFF Cinema Uptown, SIFF Cinema Egyptian, and the SIFF Film Center 365 days each year.
As one of the largest and best-attended film festivals in the U.S., the Seattle International Film Festival reaches more than 150,000 moviegoers each year. The 25-day festival presents more than 250 features and 150 short films from more than 70 countries during its run, giving people a perfect excuse to try out an all-popcorn diet.