Float sessions aim to provide relaxation, while the infrared sauna can help detoxify and cleanse the body
About This Deal
- Floating Session
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an open-air tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
- Infrared Sauna
- Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
Need To Know
About Seattle Massage Pro
At Seattle Massage Pro, it is all about customer's well-being. Dedicated and knowledgeable staff members strive to assist guests on their path toward recovery from a variety of injuries or simply help them relax after a long day at work. Along with tension-releasing massages, guests can benefit from infrared sauna sessions for improved circulation and float therapy for stress release.