All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Some belongings just don't belong in a home, such as old blood-sport trophies, irregularly shaped eggs, or the blacksmith apprentice you'll "get around" to teaching about smelting. Pack away inconveniences with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $109 for three months of storage in a 5’x10’ unit (up to a $327 value)
- $325 for six months of storage in a 5’x10’ unit (up to a $654 value)
- $179 for three months of storage in a 10’x10’ unit (up to a $537 value)
- $525 for six months of storage in a 10’x10’ unit (up to a $1,074 value)
- $225 for three months of storage in a 10’x15’ unit (up to a $675 value)
- $675 for six months of storage in a 10’x15’ unit (up to a $1,350 value)
Though Seattle Vault Self Storage sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Under the omnipresent gaze of a video-camera recording system, StoragePartners' variously sized units safeguard belongings. With 21 locations across Washington and Oregon, safe, unassailable modules keep treasures from crowding domestic floor space across the Pacific Northwest. Electronic gates guard the entrance to the facility, which houses a covered loading dock, elevators, and onsite box trucks for convenient unloading and transporting. Rows of storage units range from 5’x5’ spaces fit for small furniture to 10’x30’ rooms that can contain a van, boat, or a hot parade float, and a hefty cylinder-lock system makes sure everything stays put. Packaging and supplies are available onsite for purchase, and customers can tap into the free WiFi system during their visits.