Choose Between Two Options
- $34.50 for single-day admission for one adult (up to $74.69 value, saves $40.19)
- $30 for single-day admission for one child aged 3–9 (up to $64.95 value, saves $34.95)
Admissions may be redeemed on the following days:
- December 5-6, 12-13, 19-24, and 26-31, 2015.
Children 2 and under are free. Separate admission is required for Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration
The season meets the sea as SeaWorld San Antonio transforms into a wintery waterworld adorned with millions of glittering lights and a variety of seasonal attractions:
- Spectacular holiday shows: Shamu soars to holiday music in Shamu’s Christmas Miracles, dolphins and beluga whales dance to music from The Nutcracker in A Dolphin Christmas, and sea lions Clyde and Seamore pave the way for Santa’s arrival in Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas.
- New sights to see: See the all new, holiday-themed Pets Ahoy show featuring the talents of rescued dogs, cats and other animals in a series of uproarious skits.
- Christmas Market: families and friends can wander among Texas-inspired decorations such as a 12-foot-tall Cowboy Boot Tree and cactus wreaths
SeaWorld San Antonio
Immerse yourself in the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Antonio. Experience up-close sea life interactions and dive into the world beneath the waves. For totally new experiences, head for SeaWorld’s breathtaking coastal-themed bottlenose dolphin habitat, Discovery Point. View beautiful bottlenose dolphins above the surface or below at the park’s new underwater viewing area, or get nose to bottlenose swimming with these amazing marine mammals. Don’t miss the awe-inspiring educational show, Killer Whales: Up Close, featuring Shamu, and learn about the majestic animals’ adaptations, habitats and behaviors. Round out your aquatic adventure with our one-of-a-kind attractions for all ages like Pacific Point Preserve and the thrilling Great White and Steel Eel coasters.