Inspired by the 1920s era, this stylish venue features upscale Italian fare and dazzling performances from dancers, musicians, and comedians
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Italian with elements of other world cuisines
- What’s included: Each person receives:
- One appetizer
- One entree
- One dessert
- Admission to the show
- Available appetizers:
- Mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Minestrone soup
- Broccoli cheddar soup
- Shrimp and lobster bisque, subject to additional $3 fee
- Available entrees:
- Wild mushroom risotto with button, portobello, and shiitake mushrooms, topped with goat cheese and shaved parmesan, drizzled with white truffle oil
- Steamed salmon with lemon served with chilled ratatouille and roasted pepper coulis
- French cut chicken breast pan-seared with Marsala wine cremini mushrooms, served over orzo and baby carrots and haricot vert
- 12-ounce black Angus shell steak served with mashed potatoes with parmesan, garlic, and caramelized onions, subject to additional $15 fee
- Available desserts:
- Vanilla and chocolate gelato
- Tartuffe and berries
- New-York-style cheesecake
- About the show: Prohibition Fridays feature live music The Hot Toddies Jazz Band with Hannah Gill, a burlesque show by Cecily Starr, and a tap dance performance by Brian Davis.
- Age restriction: Under 21 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcohol.
- Ambiance: The dimly-lit interiors mix the dazzling aura of the 1920s with a steampunk vibe of industrial elements.
More than just a restaurant, the Secret Room is a speakeasy lounge that promises to feed and entertain even the pickiest visitors. While the restaurant specializes in serving Italian fare with a pinch of world cuisine, the themed rooms accommodate a variety of performers showing off their musical and theatrical talents. Customers should not hesitate to visit the Secret Room on one of the themed nights including Prohibition Fridays to enjoy a prix-fixe menu and a live show full of the 1920s vibe.