Advanced security systems keep homeowners safe with door and window sensors, pet-friendly motion detectors, sirens, and 24/7 monitoring
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a Simply Security package ($649 value)
- $108 for an Ultimate Home Security package ($799 value)
- $163 for an Ultimate Home Security package with image sensor ($925 value)
- Covers components and installation
- 36-month subscription required for all packages
- Click to view a side-by-side comparison of all three packages<p>
Monthly Subscription Rates
- Simply Security: $32.99–$44.99
- Ultimate Home Security: $32.99–$44.99
- Ultimate Home Security with Image Sensor: $42.99–$49.99
- Subscription rates are locked and will not increase
- Groupon customers receive lower monthly rates than the rates posted on the Security One Alarm website.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Pre-order required. Not valid with other offers. No cash value. Must be a homeowner to qualify for service. 36-month subscription required for all packages. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Security One Alarm
Security One Alarm customizes its security system to suit each home and thanks to Security One Alarm's smartphone and tablet apps, homeowners can even control virtually any aspect of their abode from the palm of their hand. The program allows users to set the thermostat, activate lights and small appliances, arm motion detectors, and identify visitors with live-streaming cameras. Remote-controlled locks mean doors can be opened for the housesitter while you're on vacation, and Security One's carbon monoxide detectors alert not only the current residents, but emergency services as well.