A guided tour is one of the best ways to acquaint yourself with a new city, second only to proclaiming yourself its king and observing the types of local produce that get thrown at you. Discover the local flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $69 for a three- to four-hour Sedona Magical Vortex tour (a $140 value)
- $90 for a four- to five-hour Sunset into the Night tour (a $175 value)
- $135 for a five- to six-hour tour of the Sinagua Ruins in the Verde Valley, including lunch in Jerome (a $235 value)
- $175 for a five- to seven-hour Sedona Sunset Adventure, including dinner in Jerome (a $280 value)
- $190 for a six- to seven-hour northern Arizona microbrewery tour (a $385 value), including samples at the Oak Creek Brewery, Flagstaff Brewing Company, Beaver Street Brewery and Whistle Stop Cafe, and other breweries<p>
Click here to see a full description of each tour.<p>
Sedona Red Rock Adventures
Sedona Red Rock Adventures' founder, Jim Reich, credits his father with nurturing a love of nature in their home outside New York City. As an adult, Jim transplanted his passion for the outdoors to the crimson boulders of Sedona after encouragement from a friend and fellow outdoorsman. A Western backdrop for movies during the 1940s and '60s, Sedona covers 19 square miles in the middle of scarlet bluffs, canyons, and Native American ruins and petroglyphs. Jim and his canine sidekick, Summit, share their affinity for fresh air through diverse tours that range from daylong jaunts into the Grand Canyon to the exploration of nocturnal wildlife during full-moon adventures. He adheres to Leave No Trace protocols, leaving nearby national parks free from litter or speakers blaring the theme from Chariots of Fire.
Jim powers all of his tours, including voyages through wine country and microbreweries, with drinks and snacks, and invites pooches along for the ride. He also snaps photos so that patrons can always remember the time they dropped their digital camera into the Grand Canyon.