All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$59 for the Cameo 3D/4D ultrasound package (a $120 value)
- 15 minute 3D/4D ultrasound session
- DVD recording of 3D/4D session set to serene music
- CD of all images for immediate viewing and sharing
- Gender determination, if possible and preferred
- Hear your baby’s heartbeat
- A favorite image forwarded to your cell phone
- Remembrance report for baby scrapbook
- Complimentary repeat visit if the sonagrapher determines optimal images cannot be obtained at the time of visit
- Complimentary perinatal consultation if an anomaly is found <p>
For optimal results, 3D ultrasound is recommended between 28-32 weeks of gestation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 15, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid until 10/18/13. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice or a $25 fee may apply. All services must be redeemed during a single visit and by the same customer. 3D ultrasound recommended between 28-32 weeks of gestation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About See Baby
The first time a parent hears his or her child's heartbeat can be life changing, and See Baby helps moms and dads remember that moment for the rest of their lives. In private rooms, experienced sonographers use 3D/4D ultrasound machines to play clear audio of a baby's heartbeat. They can even create a cuddly stuffed animal, which plays back the heartwarming sound and probably doesn't come to life when you turn your back. In addition to audio, the non-invasive device captures stunning pictures and video of the new son or daughter. Moments can then be burned on DVDs to share with friends and family. The sonographers also determine the baby's gender, though they can keep that info secret should parents prefer.