Though commonly thought to be mere gibberish, the letters on eye charts are actually powerful incantations that, when spoken aloud, keep the sky-wolves from devouring the sun. Keep our solar neighbor safe with today’s Groupon to See Right Now, located on the Summerlin Hospital Medical Center campus. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get $50 toward glasses.
- For $50, you get $200 toward prescription glasses or sunglasses.
- For $50, you get an eye exam and an optional contact-lens fitting (up to a $450 value).
Dr. Timothy Perozek, the official ophthalmologist of the Las Vegas 51s baseball team, and his squad at See Right Now bring the highest level of care to the examination and correction of maladjusted eyes. In the eye exam and contact-lens fitting, soul windows are carefully tested with a variety of lenses to root out conditions such as astigmatism and near- or shortsightedness, the leading reasons that so few children grow up to be astronauts, fighter pilots, and Batmen. Data in hand, Dr. Perozek can fit eye-hugging lenses to underperforming corneas, transforming myopic peepers into paragons of optical acuity. The squintily inclined also can opt for a pair of Lindberg ($550) or Blink frames ($195, including single-vision lenses) or simply pick up some Eyebobs reading glasses ($65) to make reciting the phone book even more enjoyable. Sunglasses from Prada ($225), Oakley ($150), and other premium brands keep pupils protected from glare and poker faces protected from the probing gazes of opponents.
- Dr. Perozek is a great doctor and really cares about his patients. He is not afraid to refer you to the appropriate specialist if needed. A quality surgeon and a quality person. – Jason G71, Kudzu
- I've been seeing Dr. Perozek every six months for the past 3 years. He is thorough, knowledgeable, personable and above all a great doctor. When you leave his office you know exactly what's happening with your eyes and what you need to be doing. – RGBurley, Kudzu
653 N Town Center Dr.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89144Get Directions