Much like oceanic waves, massage strokes are relaxing, rhythmic, and a decent solution for putting out sweater fires. Pat yourself on the back with today’s Groupon to Seeds of Nature. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage (a $150 value).
- For $99, you get a body-treatment package (up to a $370 value) that includes the following:
- 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage (a $150 value)
- Full-body cocoa wrap (a $220 value) or slimming wrap (a $200 value)<p>
- For $179, you get a body-treatment package (up to a $740 value) that includes the following:
- Two 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massages (a $300 value)
- Two full-body cocoa wraps (a $440 value) or slimming wraps (a $400 value)<p>
Seeds of Nature’s muscle manipulators release tension through gentle kneads and smooth, gliding strokes in the Swedish massage. Sore spots in need of extra work find solace in the deep-tissue massage, which delivers deliberate strokes, intensified pressure, and personal-pan pizzas to tightly tied knots deep within the tissue. Clients can also cover their bodies with a cocoa body wrap that soothes muscles, moisturizes dry skin, and complements wandering lumps of vanilla ice cream. The wrap includes a full-body salt-and-natural-oil scrub that further exfoliates torsos and soothes stiff joints. Alternatively, the slim wrap helps rid the body of toxins and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
352 7th Ave.
Manhattan, New York 10001