Skin is easily damaged during everyday activities, such as encountering pollutants, sitting in the sun, and tanning in the glow of a waffle iron. Remove signs of cellular damage with today’s Groupon to MedSpa at Seena One in Burleson. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get three photofacials for a small area (up to a $450 value). Small areas include:
- Hands (a $150 value/treatment)
- Neck (a $150 value/treatment)<p>
- For $199, you get three photofacials for a medium area (up to a $1,500 value). Medium areas include:
- Face (a $250 value/treatment)
- Neck and chest (a $350 value/treatment)
- Lower legs (a $500 value/treatment)<p>
- For $299, you get three photofacials for a large area (up to an $1,800 value). Large areas include:
- Full arms and hands (a $350 value/treatment)
- Lower legs and feet (a $550 value/treatment)
- Face, neck, and chest (a $600 value/treatment)<p>
Dr. Anees and his staff of aestheticians at MedSpa at Seena One employ a variety of physician-supervised nonsurgical aesthetic procedures to restore even, youthful complexions. Photofacials dissolve discoloration with intense-pulsed-light therapy, making off-color blotches scarce by peppering epidermal surfaces with broad-spectrum rays and the Batman symbol. Commencing the treatment, technicians soothe skin with a topical anesthetic before zapping ruddiness perpetrated by rosacea, hyperpigmented acne scars, or the sun’s graffiti tag. Glow-getters skip from the office after approximately 45 minutes, unburdened by the prospect of a long recovery period.
Med Spa at Seena One
The founder of Med Spa at Seena One, Dr. Anees, draws on his specialization in endocrinology, gastroenterology, and his advanced training in laser spa technology to round out a list of services designed to counteract the effects of aging. His interest in laser skin rejuvenation extends to his skilled team of medical aestheticians, who regularly zap follicles with noninvasive Lumenis lasers and break down unsightly veins with penetrating heat energy. The spa’s cosmetic aestheticians find the sweet spot between relaxation and results, expunging stress and blemishes with facials, massages, and infrared-sauna treatments that sizzle heavy-metal toxins still lingering long after their 1980s heyday.